How to Use Ketone Breath Meter? Best Guide for Beginners
What is Keto Monitor?
How to Use Ketone Breath Meter? It is highly developed to analyze the acetone in your breath that your body produces when you are in a state of ketosis.
- Are You Following the Ketogenic Diet, But Not Knowing If You Are in Ketosis or Not?
- Are blood and urine tests inconvenient and time consuming?
- Ever thought about buying a Ketone breath analyzer but think they are too expensive?
We use to having the same questions. Therefore, we have developed a Keto Monitor the simplest and cheapest way to reliably find out whether you are in a state of Ketosis (burning fat for energy) or not.
How to Use Ketone Breath Meter?
KT001 is a small handheld breathalyzer that uses a method to measure breath-based ketone levels in your system. Imagine that all you have to do is push a button, blow into a device for 10 seconds, you instantly have your ketone levels shown. He does just that!
With this little Keto detector, you can have your occasional meal cheat and still have the peace of mind of knowing what your ketone levels are. Or adjust your diet to make sure you stay in ketosis.
How does Keto monitor work?
How to Use Ketone Breath Meter? It uses technology to measure ketones by analyzing the breath of acetones
- Press the power button to open the device.
- the device will warm up and start counting down 10 seconds.
- during the countdown strike, 10-0 seconds, strike normally into the device.
- Take in a moderately deep and hold your breath for 5-10 seconds (blowing directly into the device reduces the concentration of ketones).
- Breathe slowly and then start blowing on the device when it says blow until the countdown reaches 0.
- This is to ensure that the air is from your lungs and not just from the trachea that can represent fresh air or room air.
- read the results on the LCD display. If you are in a state of Ketosis, you should be getting 0.2-0.6g/l of readings.
Replicate the test each morning on an empty stomach for better accuracy. How to Use Ketone Breath Meter? Here are some more instructions on how to use it properly: -For the most accurate results take a fasted measurement in the morning.
- -Do not consume alcohol for at least 10 hours before taking measurements.
- -Don't be dehydrated.
- -Measure the last seconds of your exhaled breath, the first seconds are mostly room air.
Get reliable ketone results in just one breath!
Choosing a ketogenic diet isn't just a diet decision. It can be a lifestyle change. If you want to make sure you're doing it right, use the keto breath meter for the ketogenic diet to gauge whether your body is responding to the diet and to keep track of your physical and weight loss goals.
What is Ketosis?
Ketosis is a metabolic process that occurs when the body starts burning fat for energy because it doesn't have enough carbohydrates to burn. How to Use Ketone Breath Meter? During this process, the liver produces chemicals called ketones. This tester is designed to accurately measure your ketone levels.
It measures ketosis simply by blowing into the device. The ketone breath meter is ideal for anyone looking for a quick, easy, and reliable way to test ketone levels.
The one-button operation
The one-button operation makes the device easy to use, even for beginners. Just press the power button and start ketone testing in seconds. The test result is displayed on the screen
Breath Acetone Concentration (ppm): 0 ~ 1.9
You are not in ketosis or just right before ketosis.
Breath Acetone Concentration (ppm): 2.0 ~ 3.9
You are at very early stage of ketosis.
Breath Acetone Concentration (ppm): 4.0 ~ 9.9
You are in a light status of ketosis.
The body fat is burning at a low pace.
Breath Acetone Concentration (ppm): 10 ~ 39
You are in the optimum level of ketosis.
This is the stable fat burning zone, the process of fat being used by the
body as the main source of energy.
Breath Acetone Concentration (ppm): 40 ~ 59
Be Caution! You are approaching too much ketosis level.
Adjust your level to under 40ppm.
Breath Acetone Concentration (ppm): 60 ~ 99
Danger! You are in too high level of ketosis
How to Use Ketone Breath Meter?
The ketone meter comes with 10 spare mouthpieces that you can swap out, to keep testing practical and hygienic and to test your friends and family. Annoying blood or urine tests are not necessary. The accurate results are ready in just 10 seconds.
Key advantages of ketone meter:
✔ HIGHLY ACCURATE - Far more accurate method than testing with ketone strips.
✔EASY TO USE - Just take a breath and get the results in 10 seconds.
✔COMPACT & PORTABLE – A simple way to analyze ketone concentration anytime, anywhere.
What are the benefits of measuring ketosis?
Ketosis is a form of nutrition and not necessarily a diet, although it can also be done as a diet. Many use ketosis for its multiple benefits. However, these only occur when the body produces enough ketone bodies. How to Use Ketone Breath Meter? You measure ketosis when you want to achieve the following benefits:
- Excessive weight loss occurs in overweight people.
- Diabetics benefit from greatly improved blood sugar control and can often even stop taking their medication.
- In epileptics, there is a strong reduction in epileptic seizures
- Concentration increases, phases of fatigue are reduced, endurance during sport is increased.
- Due to a higher production of endorphins one is in a better mood.
- Hunger and appetite are reduced.
How can acetone levels correlate so well with blood levels?
Results between blood and acetone levels may vary depending on each person's metabolism or situation. Assuming that the user of the ketone meter produces his ketone energy regularly and keeps it constant, the acetone values can correlate well with his blood values. How to Use Ketone Breath Meter?
If the user changes the situation, e.g. through intensive training, the results could be different.
How do I interpret the measured values?
The reference unit for measuring blood is millimoles per liter (mmol/l). If the value is below 0.5 mmol/l, you are not in ketosis. Ketosis begins at a value between 0.5 and 1.5 mmol/l. A value of 1.5 to 3.0 mmol/l would be ideal for weight reduction.
If you measure its value using the atm, the unit is PPM (parts per million). In a normal healthy person, the value is between 0.5 and 2.0 ppm. Adults who are in ketosis have a level of up to 40 ppm.
Who should measure their ketosis levels?
How to Use Ketone Breath Meter? If you want to lose weight, it is definitely advisable to measure your levels. However, ketosis levels are also important for diabetes patients. Your doctor or nutritionist can tell you more about it.
SZEEK is a company that specializes in manufactur-ing high-precision breathalyzers. We are the top manufacturer of breathalyzers in China. More